Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HUGE THANX 2 EVERYONE!!

What an incredible way to kick off 2014!!!! 

All production Kabuto Mushi MKII orders have shipped and are now in the hands of the USPS. 

 Never in my dreams did I expect a sellout, let alone all 4 colorways to sell out in this initial release (especially with the size of the orders I placed)...but, thanx to all the great toy collectors out there it happened!!! Thank you!!! 

Special thanx to: Matt Doughty, Kaleb Swenson, Mark Vasquez, Adam Smith, Josh Edwards, Ben Spencer, and Nathan Newell

Without my TGB dream team it wouldn't have been such a crazy success!!! 

 I am now officially sick as a dawg...I had a horrible headache all day yesterday and my throat is killin' me, but, it was totally worth it to have shipped 224 total packages out in 3 days so collectors could get KM in their hands as fast as possible!!! Now for some much needed sleep... All the best to everyone in 2014!!! 

See everyone here in March!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment